Always remember that blaming does no good, and it does not help you enjoy freedom and wholeness.
- You can talk about anything and don’t feel you have to hide your true feelings.
- You encourage each other to achieve your goals, like doing well in school or sports.
- You give each other space and time to hang out with other people and to be alone
- You check in with each other regularly when you’re together, but it doesn’t feel overwhelming or smothering.
- You respect each other’s decisions about sex and don’t pressure the other person to to something they’re not ready for.
So Stop throwing the word love around. It’s really being misused.
Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the ones that cry themselves to sleep at night.
The first step in a relationship is always to hold hands. It might be easy for some but others find it awkward. Love is a step by step process. You can jump on it ‘til the end or you can also enjoy it by doing it slowly.
I’m sorry for wasting your time with my feelings.